If you are a man of style, you must know that bags have become a necessary tool and of course style accessory that can help add some classiness to your look as a modern man.
Bags have become a necessary tool and of course style accessory for both men and women. For the modern man of style, bags are masculine, attractive, necessary and ideal additions to any contemporary wardrobe, formal or informal.
There are plenty of options to choose from out there that come in a myriad of colours, materials and sizes and choosing the right bag can often be confusing and intimidating – if you stick with any of the classic types, you can’t go wrong.
The following five types are enough to make your wardrobe a complete one bag-wise:
1. The Briefcase: These, also called attaché, are probably the oldest form of “acceptable” handbags for men. Unlike the old square, box-like kinds, today’s briefcases have evolved into stylish beauties, retaining all other traditional elements like the classic shape (without the boxy sharp corners), buckles, leather exterior, and practical interior compartments. It is a timeless article for any business attire.
2. Back packs: Backpacks have become a craze, especially among the young, especially students. Working class adults who make use of laptops also carry backpacks. As a fashion item, it is not strange to see people with empty backpacks. The plus of backpacks include the fact that they are hands free, minimal fuss and are surprisingly capable of holding a fair amount of stuff. This is ideal for students and the casual man.
3. Duffel (Carry-all) Bag: Any travelling man needs a holdall for those weekend jaunts or three-day business trips. With the help of duffels, bulky luggage can become sleek, stylish carryalls. Its predominantly leather exterior and refined appearance attribute a classic look to this practical tote and can be used for casual weekend wear and business-casual attire.
4. Tote Bag: The tote is the modern approach to the classic briefcase which resembles an artisan’s bag and is perfect for the casual-business attire. The tote’s long handles gives it a contemporary advantage while remaining classic with its basic design and usual soft leather exterior. Own one and get a touch of laid-back masculinity – in business-casual clothes anytime.
5. Satchel: The satchel is a classic bag that is synonymous with modern men’s casual wear. Its traditional canvas exterior makes it a little less formal than the messenger boy bag and it is perfect for the campus-chick wear student on the go who wants to make a fashion statement and still exude masculinity and style you won’t get in an ordinary knapsack
Brodas, eraze the belief that bags are for women and get on the same page with the fashion times.
Even if you do not need the classic bags like briefcases the more casual ones like backpacks, and others with classic elements like the tote and satchel can add a lot to your look as a modern man.