24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

An elderly man has lost his life in a fire, which engulfed his home in the Alheri area of Jos Pleateau State.

The man believed to be in his 90's identified simply as Pa Daniel is reported to have lit a charcoal stove in a bid to keep warm against the cold weather which is prevalent in the state.

ALSO READ: Man, wife burnt to death in their home [Graphic Photos]

Sparks from the fire are reported to have fallen on a clothing which quickly caught fire and soon engulfed the whole house, Daily Post reports.

Pa Daniel, who has been residing alone was burnt to death in the fire outrage. May his soul rest in peace.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.