A man whose bride-to-be died from electrocution in his house, is still in the hospital battling for his life as well.
The tragic incident which saw Ewere lose her life a month to her wedding , is said to have sent Tolani, a staff of an insurance company, into a coma and coupled with the shock he also received from the electricity current, has seen him battling to stay alive.
According to New Telegraph, both families are scared they could lose both children after the death of the 35-year-old Ewere, said to be her parent's only daughter, and have resorted to prayers.
According to an artisan who stays on the same street where the incident happened who identified himself as Taye, Tolani fainted after the incident and was rushed to the hospital where he has been in a coma since October 1, 2016.
“It was a big tragedy. They (Tolani and Ewere) were even planning to wed on November 29. The husband has been in the hospital since then, where doctors are battling to save his life.”