The cool thing about sex in the water, pool, tub or shower is getting clean while having fun getting dirty at the same time.
The cool thing about sex in the water, pool, tub or shower is getting clean while having fun getting dirty at the same time. But, though sex is usually linked with wetness, having sex in water isn’t just about jumping into the pool, or a river, and getting kinky.
Here are some things you must know as you try to bring your water-sex fantasy to life
1. Condoms don’t play well with water. Chemicals and hot water are said to affect a condom’s durability, lowering protection. It could also slip off. So it’s wise to have some backup condoms.
2. Use a lubricant that is not water soluble to make penetration a lot more comfortable for both of you. Sex in water does not create extra lubrication, because water actually washes away the natural lubrication from a woman’s body which can cause extremely painful friction – extremely.
3. Shallow end of the pool is the best for safety reasons. But whether in the pool or under the shower, doggy-style is usually the best.
4. A good alternative is oral sex. Have your girl sit on the deck of the pool or on the stairs while you stand in the water, or vice versa.
5. For pools, there is the problem of all that potentially dangerous chlorinated water rushing in and out of the lady’s genitalia.
6. In tub/shower sex, you get the pleasure of being wet, without the chance of too much water entering private areas. The missionary style is the best option.
7. Having something to hold onto, like a bar, installed in the shower is good when you need support for from-behind action.
8. In open waters like the beach, you have to be very careful as salt water isn’t exactly a vagina’s best friend sand may get lodged… in not-so-good places. Instead, start things off in the water, but then head to dry land – or manage a hand job.
9. You must know also that having sex under water surface is dangerous. It is simply not a good idea – unless of course you have gills.
10. Again, since the pool pose isn't discreet it is recommended for night times and private locations. You wouldn’t want to see a video of you uploaded on YouTube.