Two years after losing his entire family in a fire disaster, a man of God has lost his life due to fumes from a generating set.
Daily Sun reports that the late 51-year-old man of God, Pastor John Kayode, who was in charge of the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), in Warri, had lost his entire family in the inferno that engulfed the mission house they were living in in 2014 and had yet to come to terms with the tragic loss of his family when he died in what is described as mysterious circumstances.
The deceased was said to have been transferred to Love District in Agbaro, Ughello South Local Government Area of the state about two weeks before the incident which happened on June 26, after he placed the generator in the corridor of his residence and slept off.
While reacting to the sad incident, the Chairman of the Coordinating Council of CAC, Warri District, Pastor Emmanuel Orode, said the mysterious incident is a bad omen.
“This is beyond human comprehension that Pastor John Kayode, who lost his entire family of five while attending a general meeting of pastors at Ikeji Arakeji in Osun State, September 2014 has also died almost in the same circumstance.”