Nigerian business man is reportedly found dead from suspected electrocution in rented flat in India during business trip.
The deceased identified as Daniel Henry aged 30, was reportedly found dead in a flat in Moregaon, Nalasopara, Mumbai.
Henry who was on a business trip to India, was reportedly found on Thursday, July 7, 2016, already decomposing in the kitchen of the apartment.
The police have revealed their suspicion that Henry may have been electrocuted to death in the flat.
The Times of India reports that the deceased whose visa had expired since April 22, had died almost three days prior to his discovery.
The discovery had only been made after neighbours had complained of a foul odour emanating from Henry's flat. The corpse was found with its right wrist and fingers touching the compressor of the refrigerator, fueling the suspicion that Henry, in a drunken state, may have touched the compressor leading to electrocution.
May his soul rest in peace.