A mother and daughter suffer severe burns from Kerosene explosion in Akwa Ibom state.
The incident reportedly took place in Akwa Ibom state and another man is reported to have lost two of his children in the explosion.
Success shared precautionary measures to avoid such occurrences in the home as these explosions have been recurrent in recent times.
Sharing the photos on Facebook, Success wrote,
"Let's try to be extremely careful in our daily live activities so that we don't attribute our mistakes to the devil. Little things/precautions matter a lot. This innocent baby and mother suffer as a result of kerosene explosion. The hairs even pamper burnt, so you can imagine the severity yet God is faithful to this little soul. Not only them but others among whom some have lost their lives untimely. Be careful at where you purchase your kerosene.
"Refill your lanterns and stoves while they are off. Don't use your mouth to blow off your stove. Make sure it's off completely before taking it inside. Avoid sleeping with your lantern on and inside your bedroom. Avoid black market purchase. Kerosene should be kept out of the reach of our children. Don't send a minor to buy kerosene let alone filling/refilling lantern or stove or to put them on or off. Take your stove outside for cooking.
"Avoid late night cooking with stove. May God save these ones groaning in pains in hospital wards and a happy repose to those who have passed away. Amen. N/B: You could be a saviour to a soul by sharing or passing on this info. Remember, a soul can be any body not only your relatives mostly in the villages, church members etc."
A similar occurrence took place in Awka Ibom on October 31, claiming the lives of two siblings.