Close Call! Man almost lost his life after snake he was taking selfie with struck

A man in the United States almost lost his life after the poisonous snake he was taking selfies with struck and bit him.

  • Published:
Snake selfie gone wrong play

Snake selfie gone wrong

(Metro UK)
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

A California, USA man, Todd Fassler, barely managed to survive sure death after he was bitten by a poisonous rattle snake he wrapped around his arm and taking selfies with.

Fassler was rushed to a hospital and given numerous doses of anti-venom before he could come out of coma after several hours.

He was also left with a large hospital bill of $150,000, because the hospital ran out of anti-venom and had to the reserves from two hospitals in order to save his life.

The anti-venom alone cost more than $80,000 while the laboratory test cost more than $20,000. He also had to pay more than $17,000 for using the Intensive Care Unit.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.