Bad Vibe PHCN electrocuted on electric pole

A staff of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN, was electrocuted on Thursday evening.

  • Published:
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

A staff of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN, was electrocuted on Thursday evening.

The man, who was on an electric pole at around 7pm at Sanusi Fafunwa, Victoria Island.

He was quickly rescued by other staff of PHCN who were at the scene of the accident and was immediately rushed to the hospital.

He is reportedly responding to treatment.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.