Potato frittata is pretty much easy to prepare and it is such a delicious delicacy made with basically potatoes and eggs.
This pretty easy to prepare meal is basically made with potatoes, eggs, milk (optional), veggies and any other additional ingredients you desire. It's one of those meals you can prepare at night, put it in the refrigerator and complete it the following morning to have for breakfast.
3. Bell pepper (Green and Red)
6. Scotch bonnet pepper
7. Salt to taste
8. Seasoning cubes
9. Vegetable oil
1. Peel and slice the potatoes small sizes.
2. Add little salt and boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes or till it is soft and tender. OR bake the potatoes instead.
3. In a non-stick frying pan, add a tablespoon of oil, arrange some of the boiled potatoes on the pan to form a layer.
4. Add the chopped onion, pepper, tomatoes and other veggies in layers.
5. Arrange the remaining boiled potatoes on it to form the last layer.
6. Whisk the eggs, add salt and seasoning cubes. Whisk it again to allow it mix properly.
7. Pour the whisked eggs on the potato-veggie layers. Make sure you spread it evenly on it.
8. Place the content of the pan in an oven and bake for about 10 minutes or till the egg looks well fried. OR you could just place the pan on a cooker and fry the content over medium heat.
Serve and enjoy with a cup of juice, yogurt or any of your favourite drink.