Enjoy taking ice cream anytime you feel like. Learn with these four simple tips how to make ice cream.
Save a lot of money this Valentine. Enjoy all the yummies and goodies right in your home with that special someone. Make your own Vanilla flavoured ice cream (or any flavour of your choice) with these tips.
1. Whipping Cream or Heavy Cream
2. Sweetened condensed milk
3. Vanilla extract (or any flavour of your choice)
Note: Since you are using Sweetened Condensed milk, you don't need to add sugar, but if you are using fresh milk, then you should add some sugar and egg yolk)
1. Pour the cold Whipping cream into a bowl and whip for about 3 minutes using an electric mix on high speed. Beat until it becomes stiff.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and vanilla flavour.
3. Mix properly the whipping cream and condensed milk-vanilla extract mix in a bowl.
4. Pour into an airtight container, cover it and store in a freezer overnight.
Our Vanilla flavoured ice cream is ready! Let's scoop some.
ALSO READ: Nigerian Homemade Shawarma