Learn how to make your own crispy chicken with this easy step by step guide. Watch video
This crispy chicken is, however, simple to make and you don't have to go round the world in search of the necessary ingredients.
So, next time you crave for it, just do it yourself using these step by step guide.
1. Chicken pieces
2. 1-1/2 cups (180 g) all-purpose flour
3. Red chilli powder
4. 1 or 2 eggs
5. 2/3 cup (160 ml) milk
6. 1 tsp black pepper
7. Vegetable oil
8. Salt to taste
1. Beat the eggs in a medium-large bowl and add some milk. whisk thoroughly for proper blending
2. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, black pepper, red chilli powder and salt).
3. Take a piece of chicken and dip it into the egg-milk mixture.
4. Next, place it in the flour mixture and cover the chicken with it.
5. Heat up some vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken over medium heat for about 10 minutes turning and flipping each piece occasionally.
Ulala! Our tasty, crispy chicken is ready. Who's ready to have some?