Like gizdodo, peppered yamdodo is a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal that combines yam, plantain and sauce. Here's how you can prepare this amazing delicacy.
While gizdodo is a combination of fried gizzard, plantain and cause, Peppered yamdodo is a combination of fried yam, plantain and sauce and from this combination, you can tell that it's going to be a yummy meal, right? Yes, of course.
3. Vegetable oil
6. Bell pepper (red and green)
9. Seasoning cubes
1. Peel the yam, wash it and dice it into cubes. Add salt to taste and fry.
2. Wash and peel the plantain, dice into cubes as well. Add salt to taste and fry.
3. Wash and chop the onion, tomatoes, bell pepper and other veggies.
4. In a medium sized skillet, preheat vegetable oil over medium heat. Stir in the onion, tomatoes and the veggies. Add seasoning cubes and leave it to fry for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the fried yam and the plantain. Stir properly. Fry it for about 2 minutes.
Peppered Yam dodo is ready!