Tony Umez is popular for movies like 'Died Wretched,' 'The Preacher's Wife,' 'Blood Sisters,' among others. Check out 5 things you probably don't know about her.
Tony Umez is a household name in the Nigerian movie industry, Nolywood. Popular for his roles in hit movies like 'Died Wretched,' 'The Preacher's Wife,' 'Blood Sisters,' among others.
His birthday was on August 23, 2015, and to celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria has put together 5 interesting things you probably didn't know about the talented veteran.
Here we go;
1. Born August 23, Tony is a native of Ogidi in Anambra, while his mother is from Cross River State.
2. Umez made his acting debut in 1994 with the movie 'Died Wretched.'
3. The actor has a bachelor's degree in English, and a Master's degree in International Law and Diplomacy from University of Lagos.
4. Tony got married to his wife Patsy in 1999, after they met on a movie set.
5. In 2013, the actor came under attack for his role in movie 'Room 027,' which was described as 'soft porn.'
Watch actor in a trailer;