What do you remember about "Unforgiven? The movie starred Emeka Ike, Kate Henshaw and Rita Nzelu? Watch full movie
What do you remember about it? Pulse Movies has shared10 things we remember about the star-studded movie.
1. The movie starred Kate Henshaw, Emeka Ike, Uche Odoputa, Chioma Chukwuka, Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie, Rita Nzelu, Emeka Rollas, Chigozie Atuanya among others.
2. Produced by George Edmund and Moses Nkwor, "Unforgiven" was directed by Chika Onu.
3. The movie told the story of a secondary school student (Abigal) who was expelled after she got pregnant for her boyfriend (Osita).
4. Osita denied the pregnancy and even publicly accused her of having sex with all his friends.
5. Seven years after graduation, Osita got married to Uju but is unable to father a child, despite being proven medically fit.
6. After seeking medical and spiritual help, he decided to go in search of Abigal and his son.
And after much deliberations between Abigal, her husband and Osita, they decided that the boy should stay with his father, Osita.
7. After Osita brought his son home, his attitude towards Abigal changed. He became hostile and denied her access to her son.
8. Osita's wife Uju, who wasn't happy about having another woman's child in her home, poisoned the boy's food.
9. Just as you would expect, the movie ended with a hysterical Abigal praying and asking God to avenge her son's death.
10. Her prayer is answered as Uju confessed to her husband before she was killed by an invisible fire.
You can watch the film below.