"The Mist" is a TV series based on a short story by Stephen King and here's everything you need to know about the horror TV series.
Stephen King is synonymous with bloody and terrifying.
Are you a fan of King's books or a fan of horrifying visuals? There's a chilling new TV series for you and it's titled "The Mist."
A new trailer for "The Mist" has been released and Pulse Movies has put together five things you should know before watching this trailer.
1. "The Mist" is an American science-fiction horror TV series based on the 1980 novella of the same name by Stephen King.
2. It is not a remake of the 2007 movie of same name. According to the executive producer of the upcoming horror series, it is a reimagination of the short story.
3. Based on a story by Stephen King, "The Mist" centers around a small town family that is torn apart by a brutal crime.
As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other.
Family, friends and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down.”
4. The series stars Alyssa Sutherland, Morgan Spector, Isiah Withlock Jr., Bill Carr, Holy Deveaux, Gis Birney, Luke Gosgrove among others.
5. "Mist" will premiere on June 22, 2017.