The second season of CW's 'The Flash' is back and darker. Check out 5 things that happened in season 2 premiere episode, and watch preview upcoming episode.
The much anticipated second season of 'The Flash' premiered on Tuesday, October 6, 2015, and it was much darker than most fans expected.
A preview for the next episode which is titled 'Flash of Two Worlds' is here, but before then, quickly check out 5 things that happened on show;
1. 'The Man Who Saved Central City' didn't pick up where season one finale left off in May. It kicked off six months later to showcase a different Barry Allen.
2. Ronnie sacrificed himself to destroy the wormhole.
3. Atom-Smasher is merely an agent for a new formidable foe known as Zoom.
4. The late Wells didn't only leave S.T.A.R. Labs to Barry, he also gave him his father's freedom.
5. Barry won't be enjoying his father's freedom as Henry left town, after celebrating his release with his son, and 'family.'
In the upcoming second episode of show, Barry and his team must decide if they can trust Jay Garrick, who came to warn them about the evil foe called Zoom.
They would also battle another powerful meta-human. In the upcoming episode, Joe would also deal with a determined officer named Patty Spivot, who wants to join his meta-human task force.
The Flash stars Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash, Candice Patton as Iris West, Rick Cosnett as Eddie Thawne, Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow, Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon and Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West.
Watch preview for upcominhg episode below;