Every fan of the Ndani TV web series "Skinny Girl in Transit" would agree with us that Ngozi Nwosu is one of the best things to happen to Nollywood.
Our favourite character would have to be Ngozi Nwosu, who effortlessly made the second season of show something to anticipate every Friday.
ALSO READ: 8 CLASSIC TELENOVELAS WORTH WATCHING
We have put together nine times the actress was a typical Nigerian mum on show.
1. When Mama Tiwa brought in a prophet because they just moved into a new house.
ALSO READ: 10 FAVOURITE LOVE QUOTES FROM MOVIES
2. Her reaction when her youngest daughter, Shalewa, said she was bringing her 'boo' to her birthday dinner. "Boo ko, Burundi ni."
3. When she unexpectedly asked Shalewa's boyfriend "how old are you?" and he replied "38." - Her facial expression was everything!
ALSO READ: 5 TV SHOWS YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING IN 2016
4. When Tiwa broke up with Femi - "we are back to being single again?" Her shocking facial expression read. But then she still had to console and order Chinese food for her.
ALSO READ: 8 HOTTEST MALE DOCTORS ON SCREEN
5. When she rejected expensive gifts from Salewa's 38-years old unmarried boyfriend, because, "he could be a ritualist."
ALSO READ: 10 WAYS TO MAKE A NIGERIAN WOMAN HAPPY
6. When she made the whole house go late to church because she wanted to dress better than other women in church as the 'President of the ladies Christian league of St Paul's Anglican Church.
ALSO READ: 8 RULES FOR KISSING ON SCREEN
7. One of those times she used a familiar sentence most Nigerians heard as kids.
8. When Salewa kept greeting her 'nonchalantly.'
9. When she prayed to God to provide a husband for Tiwa.
"Skinny Girl in Transit" also stars Abimbola Craig, Ayoola, Bisola Aiyeola, Ini Dima-Okojie, Kenneth Okolie, Sharon Ooja among others.