In this exclusive interview, Juliet Ibrahim spoke on her upcoming star studded movie 'Shattered Romance,' which premieres this week.
Why should you see Juliet Ibrahim's movie 'Shattered Romance,' which is set to premiere in Nigeria this week?
In this exclusive interview with Pulse Nigeria, the actress dished out on everything about the movie.
Check out 5 things we know about the movie which premieres on October 16, 2015, in Nigeria;
1. Shattered Romance is Juliet Ibrahim's second movie as a producer.
2. It is suspense filled. According to the actress, she fell in love with the movie's suspense, five pages into the script.
3. It revolves around a man cheating on his wife. "I think every woman out there like to hear about it, and what happens at the end of the day, because we all go through that," the actress said.
4. There's a big twist around it, and it is totally an unpredictable one. According to the actress, it's not the kind of movie you just sit down, and predict the end.
5. The director Eddie Nartey had a different title for the movie, but Juliet chose the title 'Shattered Romance.'
Watch full interview below;
Produced by Juliet Ibrahim, written and directed by Eddie Nartey, the movie stars Juliet Ibrahim, Sonia Ibrahim, James Gardiner, Bryan Okwara, Pascaline Edwards Gbenro Ajibade, among others.
The actress recently also made her directorial debut with the series 'Every Woman Has a Story.'
Watch full interview