Today, April 21 is Shan George's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria has shared eight things every true fan should know about her.
Today, April 21 is the actress and producer's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria has shared eight things every true fan should know about her.
1. The proud mother of two got married for the first time at the age of 16.
2. The filmmaker produced her first film "All for Winnie" in 1998 during her final year in the university.
3. The actress graduated from University of Lagos, where she studied Mass Communication.
4. Shan George was born in Ediba, a town in Abi local government area of Cross River State, Nigeria. She was born to a Nigerian mum and a British dad
5. George gave up hope of meeting her father at the age of 35.
6. In 1997, the actress made her Nollywood debut in the movie "Thorns of Rose."
7. Also a musician, the actress released her debut debut studio album "Dance" in 2010.
8. On September 7, 2014, the actress became a grandmother as her son Delnoi, welcomed his daughter.
Watch actress in "Beyond Blood" below.