Love him or hate him, Rowan/Eli/Command/Papa Popeis without doubt one of the best conniving, charismatic villains on TV. Check out 10 times we loved him speak.
The EMMY award winner is popular for his charisma, quotes, and then smooth operation of evil acts.
Just because he's one of our favourite TV villains, we have put together our favourite Rowan Pope quotes. Check them out below;
1. "Need I really remind you after all this time soldier, you can't take command. Command takes you"
ALSO READ: TOP 10 FAVOURITE TV VILLAINS OF ALL TIME
2. “The greatest weapon I can use against him calls me Dad.”
ALSO READ: IF "EMPIRE" WERE TO BE A NOLLYWOOD SHOW
3. "When I say bring me the head of John the Baptist, I expect the head of John the Baptist. I do not expect excuses. Not from my golden boy," to Tom.
4. " We are family, Olivia. Families fight. That's what they do. That doesn't mean you stop calling. That doesn't mean you stop showing up for dinner. When we fight, we forgive and forget."
5. "It is your life that is sad. It is you who cannot be normal. It is you who has no comprehension of love. So, what? Your stomach turns every time you look at me? Well let me be the one to break it to you, Olivia. You are simply looking in the mirror.”
6. “He would never. You and I both know he is not in charge; he is never in charge. Power is in charge. Power got him elected. I know more than you could possibly imagine, of things you cannot dream. He told you, you would be First Lady and you believed him. Did I not raise you better? How many times have I told you, you have to be what? You have to be what? - Twice as good as them to get half of what they have.”
7. "Olivia you are getting on that plane come hell or high water.. and to be clear I am the hell and the high water.”
8. "You think the world is so terrible with me in it? Wait till you see what it's like without me."
9. "I can do things that cannot be done Mr. President. I owe it to you. I taught him, I trained him, he strayed, let me discipline my dog."
10. “You disappoint me as a suitor for my daughter’s hand.”
Watch Olivia and Papa Pope in a "Scandal" clip below.