The one time AMVCA nominee is popular for her roles in Yoruba movies. Check out 6 things you should know about her as she adds a year to her age.
Today, March 23, is the actress’ birthday, and to celebrate her, we are sharing six things every fan should know about her.
Check them out;
1. Born in the Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos State, Regina Chukwu hails from Enugu State.
2. In an interview with Vanguard, the actress and producer who is more popular for her roles in Yoruba speaking movies, revealed that she does mostly Yoruba films because she found acceptance among the Yoruba artistes.
3. Contrary to reports, Chukwu has featured in English productions like “Family Ties,” “Super Story,” “Family Tussle,” and “Face to Face.”
4. A single mother of two, the actress lost her husband four years into their marriage.
5. Before joining the industry, the actress had a crush on Saint Obi, RMD, Ramsey Nouah and Genevieve Nnaji.
6. In 2013, her movie “Akun” was nominated for Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards “‘Best Yoruba Movie”
Watch actress in "Idaro" below.