ABC Family show ‘The Pretty Liars,’ recently ended the first half of its sixth season, revealing the identity of the terrifying ‘A’ as Cece.
The show which will return for the second part of its sixth season in few months, will kick off from a five-year time jump.
ABC has shared a clip of the first four minutes of the upcoming 6b, which can be watched below;
'Pretty Little Liars' returns with a special episode on November 24, and Season 6B premieres on January 12, 2016.
Check out 4 things we know about the girls, and the upcoming season, and watch sneak peak below;
1. Emily will move to California.
2. Aria turns her passion for writing into reality, releases a book. She also has a man in her life, and he isn’t Ezra.
3. Alison becomes a teacher in Rosewood.
4. The show has same intro, however with a slight difference. The new intro features Alison standing over the coffin with the girls, and Emily doing the "shhhhh" at the end.
5. There's more to Cece and Jason's relationship.
Watch first 4 minutes of season 6b