"On The Real" continues with its second episode, which has no thrill or fun to offer. Read recap and watch below.
"On the Real" revolves around six friends with all forms of issues thrown into a reality TV, while managing their vices and keeping secrets.
The web series continues with its second episode, which has no thrill or fun.
Here are six things we learnt from the second episode:
1. The episode kicks off with Efosa and Farida on set of the reality series where they both decide to move in together. The decision is probably a PR stunt to repair the damage caused by Efosa and Auta's photos last week.
2. Efosa makes up his mind to leave the show. He is discouraged by BJ, who thinks it is foolish of him to give up fame for a woman.
3. Wana overhears Farida's sexy call to Lolu. While Wana doesn't know who was at the other end of the line, she doesn't believe Farida when she says "that was my father." "You guys talk about bras often?" Wana asked.
ALSO READ: IS SHARING YOUR NETFLIX PASSWORD ILLEGAL?
4. Lolu decides to bring in Auta on the show since Efosa isn't ready to break up with her. According to him, she would join the show as an acquaintance of his, and with time, a love triangle would be created between Efosa, Farida and Auta.
5. Lolu calls to inform Efosa about his decision to bring in Auta on show. Complaining to BJ and Amaka, Efosa says Auta doesn't like the reality TV series world, and would definitely break up with him.
6. The episode ends with a drunk Efosa and Auta in the car. He tells her about his boss' plan. Auta doesn't seem upset, she promises to think about it since 'it is important' to Efosa.
While they were still talking, Efosa sleeps off, and Auta immediately calls someone to say "hey babe, I think it's working."
Created and produced by Temidayo Abudu, written by Tamara Aihie and directed by Tosin Coker, "The Real" stars Nancy Isime, Ini Dima-Okojie, Funto Johnson, Akah Nnani, Pearl Okorie, David Jones David and Maurice Sam.