He combs his hair before going to bed every night. “It just helps me sleep better. I don’t know why,” the actor said.
Don't we all just love to know new things about our favourite actors.
1. He comes his hair before going to bed every night. “It just helps me sleep better. I don’t know why,” the actor said.
2. The actor can actually cook. “Obviously I’m not a chef standard, but I can find my way around the kitchen. I can make a nice meal for a couple of people,” the actor said.
3. He is an accident survivor. The actor was involved in an accident on December 31, 2015. “I actually thought I would die,” he revealed.
4. He had insecurity issues growing up. “I didn’t think any girl would like me, and if any girl liked me, I wouldn’t take them seriously, I thought it was wash,” the actor said.
5. He’s very shy. “Now that I’m a big boy, I’m slowly outgrowing it, but I’m generally a shy person.
On his 21st birthday he was announced as a nominee in the Best Supporting Actor category of the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for his role in “A Soldier’s Story."
Now, what's not to love about "The Johnsons" actor?