Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the talented Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim, by listing 8 simple things every fan of hers should know.
Nse Ikpe-Etim is a household name in the movie industry, popular for her performances in ‘Journey to Self’, 'Mr and Mrs,' ‘Fifty,’ ‘Devil in the Detail,' 'Phone Swap' among others.
Today, October 21, 2015 is her birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together 8 things you should know about her as a dedicated fan.
Here we go;
1. The first of six children, the actress was born in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2. Etim attended Awa Nursery School and Command Primary School in Kaduna State. She had her secondary school training in FGC College Jos, and Federal Government College Ilorin.
3. Nse started her acting career on stage while in the university, at the age of 18.
4. She made her 1st TV appearance in the popular TV series ‘The Inheritance.’
5. She made a comeback and came into prominence in 2008 for her performance in the Emem Isong movie ‘Reloaded.’
6. In 2014, she won the Best Actress in a Drama award at the 2014 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for portraying the character 'Nse' in 'Journey to Self.'
7. On February 14, 2013, the actress got married to her childhood Clifford Sule, at a Lagos registry.
8. Nse doesn’t think any celebrity is a role model.
" I do not think any celebrity is a role model, my role model is my mother. I think that the family unit is where you should get everything you want,” she revealed in a 2014 interview with Pulse Nigeria