Today, May 23 is Ngozi Ezeonu's birthday. Check out five things every fan should know about actress.
The talented actress is popular for movies like "Nneka The Pretty Serpent," "About to Wed," "Glamour Girls," ""Chimobi" among others.
ALSO READ: 4 THINGS WE REMEMBER ABOUT "GLAMOUR GIRLS"
1. A native of Ogbunike in Anambra State, the actress was born on May 23, 1965.
2. A trained journalist, the actress practised Journalism at Radio Lagos before making her acting debut.
ALSO READ: 5 FUNNY SET PHOTOS OF CHINWETALU AGU
3. Currently married, the actress is a proud mother of four children.
4. The actress was introduced to Nollywood by Zeb Ejiro, who offered her a role in her debut movie "Nneka the Pretty Serpent."
5. In an interview, the actress revealed that she cannot go nude for a movie, play romantic roles or play roles that involves mishandling kids.
Happy birthday to the talented actress.
Watch Ngozi Ezeonu in video below.