Yesterday, March 27, was Kehinde Bankole's birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria is sharing six things every fan should know about her.
Yesterday, March 27, was the actress’ birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria is sharing six things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. The actress made her acting debut in the Wale Adenuga family drama "Super Story: Everything it Takes," alongside Olaide Olaogun and Sylvia Udeogwu.
2. She plays the character Kiki Obi in the series “Desperate Housewives Africa." Her character is the African character representation of Gabrielle Solis in the original series "Desperate Housewives."
ALSO READ: TOP 6 FAVOURITE "TINSEL CHARACTERS
3. The actress is a graduate of Mass Communication, from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogunstate.
4. She made her entertainment debut in the 2003 Miss Commonwealth Nigeria beauty contest, then proceeded to the 2004 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant.
ALSO READ: 9 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MICHELLE DEDE
5. In 2015, the actress won the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 'best actress' for her role in Kunle Afolayan's "October 1."
6. The talented actress has a twin sister, Taiwo Bankole.
Happy birthday to the actress.
Watch Bankole in "Beyond Blood" trailer below.