Sunday, July 10 was Jaiye Kuti's birthday. Check out eight things you should know about the talented actress.
Sunday, July 10 was the actress' birthday. Check out eight things you should know about the talented actress.
ALSO READ: 10 BEST NOLLYWOOD FEMALE ACTORS OF 2015
1. Jaiye Kuti is a native of Ilaro in Ogun State.
2. Kuti made her acting debut in 2002 with the TV series “Laff Patterns.”
3. On Thursday, March 24, 2016, the actress was made an ambassador of the Lagos State Polytechnic, for her contribution to the Nigerian film industry.
4. Before making her acting debut, the actress worked as a personal assistant to the chief executive of a company.
5. The happily married actress and mother revealed in a 2014 interview that she would never wet kiss a man on screen.
6. In 2014, reports that she got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola popularly known as Pasuma went viral. The reports went viral after a set photo of the duo surfaced online.
7. Jaiye is the CEO of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in TV productions.
8. The actress has featured in productions like "Everyday People," "Face to Face," "Spiders," "Ashewo Airport," "Si Gbogbo Okunrin" among others.
Happy birthday to Jaiye Kuti.