Today, December 21, 2016, is Iyabo Ojo's birthday, and Pulse Movies has put together 8 things every fan should know about her.
Pulse Movies has shared eight facts every fan of the actress should know.
1. The actress kicked off her acting career in 1998 with the movie "Satanic."
2. Iyabo Ojo starred in her first Yoruba-language movie in 2002 in "Baba Darijinwon."
3. In 2004, Ojo produced her first movie, "Bolutife," and has since produced "Bofeboko," "Ololufe, Esan" and "Silence."
4. In 1999 and at the age of 21, Ojo got married to a Lagos-based movie marketer and father of her two kids. They are currently divorced.
5. The filmmaker launched her NGO, Pinkies Foundation, which caters to the children with special needs and the less privileged on May 2011.
6. The youngest of three children, the actress was born as Alice Iyabo Ogunro on December 21, 1977 in Lagos, Nigeria.
7. Iyabo Ojo is a graduate of Estate Management from Lagos State Polytechnic.
8. Iyabo Ojo has featured in movies including "Black Val," "Beyond Disability," "Agogo Ide," "Jenifa" among others.