Pulse Nigeria is celebrating the beautiful veteran who has entertained us for years with her outstanding skills on screen.
Every movie lover grew up watching Hilda Dokubo, who is currently one of the most talented, successful, inspiring and respected actress in the Industry.
Hilda is one veteran who has the unflinching support and respect of her numerous fans and colleagues.
Yesterday, October 22 was the actress' birthday, and to celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria have put together six simple things every fan should know about actress.
1. Hilda Dokubo hails from Buguma in Asari Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State.
2. She had her primary school education in St Mary State School Aggrey Road, and secondary in Government Girls Secondary School.
She further studied at the University of Port Harcourt where she attained a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts and Masters in Theatre Education.
3. In 2003, she was appointed as a Special Adviser to the former Rivers State Governor, Dr. Peter Odili.
4. Hilda runs an NGO called Create - Centre for Creative Arts Education, aimed at using creative arts to empower young people and women.
5. Before the creation of the above mentioned NGO, the actress was a teacher.
Hilda went to schools to work with kids who do not really like regular classroom, and together they took those subjects that they found difficult in school.
6. In 2013, Dokubo reconciled with her husband Karos Mrakpor. The coupled first got married in 1986.