Forbes has released its annual ranking of Hollywood's best actor for the buck, with Chris Evans taking the lead for the second consecutive year.
Chris Evans who plays Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic universe emerges the most profitable actor of 2016 for the second consecutive year.
Forbes used earnings estimates from their Celebrity 100 list. They also looked at the last three films each actor starred in before June 2016. Animated films, movies where the actor appeared in a very small role, or movies that were released on fewer than 2,000 screens were not included.
From Chris Evans to Chris Pratt, check out top 10 Hollywood's best investments of 2016.
1. Chris Evans is once again the best actor for the buck as his movies returned an average $135.80 at the box office for every $1 he was paid.
2. Chris Pratt took the second spot with a $125.40 return for every $1 paid.
3. Scarlett Johansson is third on the list with a return of $88.60 at the box office for every $1 paid.
ALSO READ: 14 WORLD'S HIGHEST PAID ACTORS OF 2016
4. Mila Kunis returned $49.50 for each $1 paid.
5. Vin Diesel returned $32 for each $1 paid.
6. Jennifer Aniston returned $27.80 at the box office for every $1 paid.
ALSO READ: 10 0VERPAID ACTORS OF 2016
7. Ben Affleck returned $20.10 at the box office for every $1 paid.
8. Robert Downey Jr. returned $18.40 at the box office for every $1 paid.
9. Matt Damon returned $17.70 for each $1 paid.
9. Jennifer Lawrence returned $17.70 for each $1 paid.