Check out eight interesting things every true fan of Femi Branch would love to know about him.
To celebrate the talented actor, we have put together eight interesting things every true fan would love to know about his acting career.
Here we go;
1. The filmmaker produced his first English movie "Away from Home" in 2005.
2. Faithia Balogun Williams was the first actress to play his wife in a Yoruba movie. The duo played a couple in "Elebute," a film by Oga Bello.
ALSO READ: WHO IS THE GREATEST NOLLYWOOD VILLAIN EVER?
3. His first and only working experience with Genevieve Nnaji was in her first Muson stage performance in the 90s.
ALSO READ: 9 THINGS NOLLYWOOD TAUGHT US WRONG
4. Working with Joke Silva on Lufodo Productions "Shylock" is one of the highest points of his career so far.
ALSO READ: 7 MUSICIANS THAT HAVE APPEARED IN A MOVIE
5. "Iwalewa" was the actor's first Yoruba movie.
ALSO READ: TOP 10 FAVOURITE TV VILLAINS
6. "Elebute," which -was produced and directed by Oga Bello, was the first movie that had his face on its poster.
7. His role as Oscar Lord Williams was the TV production that sold him to the audience.
8. Femi Branch directed his first stage play "Itakun" in 1999 after school.
Happy 25th anniversary to the talented actor.