After a long hiatus amid controversies, Fashion Police is back! Check out five things that happened when show returned on Monday, August 31, 2015.
After a long hiatus, 'Fashion Police,' which has had its share of controversy since the death of Joan Rivers, is back!
In their first episode since March, the show returned with a fresh panel for a special episode.
Check out 5 things that happened on show;
1. The Fashion Police returned with Joan Rivers’ daughter Melissa Rivers taking her late mother’s place as the newest co-host of show, alongside Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski and guest stars Margaret Cho and 'Real Housewives' alum NeNe Leakes.
2. The episode kicked off with Rivers on her hands and knees, 'cleaning up the mess' with a lint roller.
“Yeah, it’s been a little bit of a crazy year around here. And, well, I’m still cleaning up messes. But the good news is, Fashion Police is back,” she said, clearly referring to the controversies that rocked show in recent months.
3. The first episode focused on tackling the recently held MTV Video Music Awards red carpet looks. From Taylor Swift to Amber Rose, Justin Bieber to Miley Cyrus, the panelist sure did have a lot to say.
4. Criticizing Miley Cyrus’ VMAs red carpet look, Cho had this to say about her hair ; “That hair looks like it smells like weed and patchouli oil,” going the Rancic way.
5. The Fashion Police team introduced a new segment called 'What Would Joan Say?,' aimed at predicting what the late host would have said about a person's red carpet look.
In February 2015, Kelly Osbourne exited show after Rancic's controversial comments about Zendaya's dreadlocks.