From his take over from Ibinabo Fiberesima, the New Nollywood, and being a role model and 'Egbon' in the industry, check out ten things Emeka Ike said in interview with TVC.
The "Two Together" actor also spoke on taking over from Ibinabo Fiberesima as the President, Kunle Afolayan and Segun Arinze.
Referring to himself as a role model and egbon, the actor spoke on the 'New Nollywood,' which he claims is masterminded by a group of people.
Check out 10 things he said in the interview:
1.There is no crisis in AGN. "A court of competent jurisdiction has resolved the issue, has told the parties that are wrong, you are fired," he said.
2. Segun Arinze doesn't have a Bsc or even OND, and is not fit to be in power in AGN. According to Emeka Ike, the constitution states that you cannot make one without a first degree a president in AGN.
3. Making reference to Ibinabo Fiberesima's meetings with Goodluck Jonathan, he said, "AGN is not running a prostitution" cartel.
4. It was not the industry that met former President Goodluck Jonathan during his tenure. The president was met by a group of powerful people that says "Actors Guild of Nigeria na my own."
5. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde used to call him an Egbon in the industry, and as an Egbon, it would be 'Agbayasious' of him to not speak up in the industry.
6. Kunle Afolayan is making a fantastic movie because he was given 200 million Naira. "If you give a dunce that money, he can get the best producer. So it's not a fantastic thing, you are not making me feel oppressed," he said.
7. He was supposed to play the lead role in the movie "Violated," which starred Genevieve Nnaji and Richard Mofe Damijo.
ALSO READ: TOP 9 WORST NOLLYWOOD ACTOR EVER
8. Emeka Ike, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde are the role models who younger actors can learn from, and who can set up Academies.
9. President Muhammadu Buhari has brought 'us' back to 'our' senses, and is bringing back integrity to the table.
10. Someone wants a New Nollywood that would pay only him and his generation, and that person is conniving with some multinationals outside Nigeria.