Today May 18 is Damilola Adegbite Attoh's birthday. Check out 7 things every true fan should know about actress.
Damilola Adegbite Attoh is beautiful, talented, and it is her birthday today, May 18.
Check out seven things every true fan should know about actress.
1. She is married to the talented Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, who was her love interest on the hit M-Net TV series "Tinsel.
The couple met on set of the above mentioned TV series, and got married on February 14, 2015.
2. Her favourite movie is "Desperado," a 1995 movie which starred Antonio Banderas as the mariachi who seeks revenge on the drug lord who killed his lover.
3. Her favourite food is Amala and Ewedu.
4. The talented actress was born in Surulere, Lagos State. She attended Queen's College in Yaba, Lagos, and studied business administration at Bowen University in Iwo, Osun State.
ALSO READ: 10 REASONS TO LOVE DAMILOLA ADEGBITE
5. Damilola made her acting debut in the hit M-Net series "Tinsel," and has since featured in hit productions like "Before 30," "Heaven's Hell," "Flower Girl" among others.
6. Damilola and Chris Attoh welcomed their son, Brian, on September 5, 2014.
7. She is popular for her character as Thelema Duke in "Tinsel," Kemi Williams in "Flower Girl," and Temi in "Before 30."
Watch Damilola Adegbite's interview with Pulse Nigeria below.