Pulse Nigeria is celebrating popular Yoruba actress Bimbo Thomas, who turned a year older on September 29, 2015. Check out 6 things you probably don't know about her.
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015, Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas turned a year older.
To celebrate her, Pulse Nigeria has put together six simple things every fan of the actress should know.
Here we go;
1. Bimbo graduated from University of Lagos where she studied Creative Arts.
2. The movie 'Omo Ghetto' which was produced by Funke Akindele, shot the actress into limelight.
3. When Bimbo isn't entertaining her fans on screen, the actress is busy managing her wine shop.
4. Her lip is her favourite part of body.
5. Her most memorable kiss on set was with with Femi Branch.
6. In an interview with Vanguard, the actress revealed that she would love to kiss Idris Elba and John Dumelo.