"I used to be a really ridiculous tomboy," Adesua Etomi shares five thing you probably don't about her.
Adesua Etomi is without doubt one of Nollywood's most talented actors.
In an exclusive interview with Pulse Nigeria, the actress who is popular for her roles in movies like "Knocking on Heaven's Door," "Falling," "Brave," and "A Soldier's Story," shared five things people probably don't know about her.
1. She can never be without her phone. According to the actress, she would always go back for her phone, no matter the distance.
2. Adesua used to be in the choir for 11 years.
3. She ice skates. She trained with Ice Skating.
4. She used to be a really ridiculous tomboy. "Basketball playing, football playing, never wearing skirts, never in heels sort of tomboy," she said.
5. She is a pastor’s daughter.
Adesua has been nominated for the AMVCA 2016 'Best Actress in a Drama' award.