Set for an August release, "My Wife and I" is a family comedy that focuses on a couple struggling to keep their marriage intact.
Set for an August release, the movie is a family comedy that focuses on a couple struggling to keep their marriage intact.
Pulse Movies has put together five things you should know about the movie.
1. "My Wife and I" reunites Omoni Oboli and Ramsey Nouah as a couple, 10 years after their performances in Kunle Afolayan's 2009 movie, "Figurine."
2. The movie follows the story of Toyosi and Ebere, an unhappily married couple on the brink of a divorce.
For the sake of their twin teenagers, and at the urging of their parents, they decide to give their marriage one last chance.
After a visit to a famous Pastor, they somehow wake up in each other’s bodies. Unable to switch back, Toyosi and Ebere are forced to masquerade as each other until a solution can be found.
3. "My Wife & I" features Omoni Oboli, Ramsey Nouah Rachel Oniga, Jemima Osunde, Dorcas Shola Fapson, Sambasa Nzeribe among others.
4. The comedy movie which is directed by Bunmi Ajakaiye and written by Chinaza Onuzo, is produced by Inkblot and Filmone Distribution.
5. "My Wife and I" debuts on August 25, 2017.