Day 23 was Valentine's Day. From breakfast in bed to kissing festival, check out five things that happened in the Big Brother Naija house.
In case you missed the events of the day, Pulse Movies has put together five things that happened yesterday on the reality show.
Check them out below;
1. The male housemates woke up early to surprise the ladies in the House with a special Valentines breakfast treat.
The breakfast was received with much delight from the girls, as they gave the boys hugs and kisses, while 2Face’s track titled “African Queen” played in the background.
2. Still in the Valentine's Day mood, the Housemates were treated to a visit from Mr Nigeria, Emmanuel Ikubese.
3. The Housemates who enjoyed the first kissing festival thought it would be a good way to celebrate valentine’s day with another session of the festival.
With the ladies gathered outside in the Jacuzzi, the guys headed outside and before they could all jump in, ThinTallTony and Bisola kicked off the festivals by sharing the first kiss of the night.
BIG BROTHER NAIJA POLL: Who Should Get Evicted This Weekend?
4. After the kissing festival, ThinTallTony and Bisola decided to call it a night as they both cuddled up and fell asleep.
TBoss spent a few minutes massaging Jon’s feet while they chatted on the couch, while Gifty and Uriel discussed Ese's laughter which they find annoying.
5. During an interesting diary session, Ese said she liked TBoss and ThinTallTony, but found Gifty a little too annoying.
ThinTallTony admitted to have a soft spot for Bisola because they got along like a house on fire.
Uriel took shots at TBoss for hoarding Jon all to herself. She admitted that she kind of liked Jon for herself too.
Bally says TBoss has found a replacement for Miyonse in Jon.