Pulse Nigeria Poll Readers believe Paul was right in siding with Jude Okoye

78.4% of the readers believe Paul had been right, although the other 21.6% begged to differ.

  • Published: , Refreshed:
Peter Okoye's apology play

Peter Okoye's apology

(Instagram/Onobello )
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

The saga between the Okoye brothers has quickly spiralled out of control, especially with Paul Okoye siding with their older brother and manager, Jude Okoye against his twin, Peter Okoye, but pulse readers believe he did the right thing.

Read: Paul Okoye breaks silence, 'I stand with Jude'

Psquare & Jude Okoye play

Peter, Jude and Paul Okoye

(Instagram )

 

Following Peter's epic outburst via social media, asking for the removal of Jude from the P Square management team, Paul made it abundantly clear that he sided with their manager of 10 years and family matters should be handled behind closed doors.

Singer Peter Okoye play

Singer Peter Okoye

(Star Gist )

 

After Peter's initial outburst, He and Jude had traded barbs back and forth on Twitter, as Paul remained silent until late last night.

Although Peter has made the reason for his outburst known to the public, many believe that the situation could have been handled better.

 

We asked Pulse readers if they thought Paul had done the right thing with his instagram post on the issue.

Paul Okoye leaning on his Mercedes Benz. play

Paul Okoye leaning on his Mercedes Benz.

(Instagram )

 

Read: Singer wants Jude Okoye kicked out!

78.4% of the readers believe Paul had been right, although the other 21.6% begged to differ.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.