24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Following news reports which alleged that top American rapper, P. Diddy had a hand in the death of colleague, Tupac Shakur, 50 Cent took to instagram to call him out.

Read: Rapper calls out P Diddy over Tupac Shakur's death

50 Cent play

50 Cent

 

According to retired LAPD police officer Greg Kading, the rapper's murder in a drive-by shooting was planned by Sean 'P Diddy' Combs, who was then known as Puff Daddy.

Diddy play

Diddy

 

In the new documentary, 'Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders', based on the book of the same name, he alleges in a 2008 interview that P Diddy paid gang member Duane Keith 'Keffe D' Davis $1million for him to kill the star.

50 Cent play

Screen grab of the report alleging that P, Diddy is responsible for the death ot Tupac Shakur

(instagram)

 

50 Cent who is notorious for picking fights with everybody and anybody, took to his page to share a screen shot photo of the report by New York Daily News, commenting:

The father-of-one shared the photo of the New York Daily News report, commenting:

"LMAO SO PUFFY WIT THE SHIT HUN ?  SEE YOU GOTTA WATCH THESE PUNKS, SCARY ASS NI66AS A TRY YOU. #nopuffyjuice he killed Tupac lol."

The rapper later shared a video of himself on a call, talking to someone, shouting that he had warned that no one trusts anyone, and that Diddy had killed Tupac

He commented saying:

"Damn Fool you killed my favorite Rapper? Fuk you puffy. #nopuffyjuice".

50 Cent play

50 Cent

(Dawshagya)

Read: Hip Hop mogul accused of hiring hitman to kill Tupac Shakur

Diddy is yet to respond to the allegations leveled against him as there is yet to be any concrete proof backing these allegations.

We asked pulse readers if they thought Diddy had killed Tupac via a poll and 74.6% agreed that Diddy had a hand in his colleague's death, while the remaining 25.4% disagreed.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.