In this list we name actresses that we would love to see get remarried.
We are happy with this good news, and now we have drawn up a list of actresses that we would love to see get remarried.
1. Ini Edo - The sexy actress who now has a political appointment got married to Phillip Ehiagwina in 2008. The marriage unfortunately ended six years later. Now Ini Edo is single but her fans would love to see her walk down the aisle again, and have kids.
2. Fathia Balogun - The 46-year-old actress was a power couple with her former husband Saidi Balogun in the Yoruba movie industry. After two kids their marriage crashed. Last year Fathia Balogun and Saidi Balogun officially got divorced. Now that she is back on the market, Fathia Balogun should get back in the dating scene and hopefully from there she can get a man to marry.
3. Kate Henshaw - The veteran Nollywood actress got divorced from her British husband Roderick James Nuttal in 2011 after 12 years of marriage. The 44-year-old actress who has a daughter still looks like did in her early 20's. It won't be a bad idea to see the forever young Kate Henshaw take a shot at marriage one more time.
4. Funke Akindele - The 'Jenifa' actress who can be described as Nigeria's sweetheart got divorced after a year of marriage. Many of her fans were shocked and surprised to see her marriage crash within a short time. It hasn't stopped Funke Akindele's success as her brand continues to grow stronger. Hey maybe there is a marriage on the horizon, we hope.
5. Doris Simeon- In case you didn't know Yoruba actress Doris Simeon is single after a dramatic split with her former hubby Daniel Ademinokan. The actress has however opened that she is willing to get married again.