Oritsefemi Quilox issues official statement on fight involving singer

The luxury club has officially released a press statement telling their side of the fracas involving Oritsefemi and a bouncer.

  • Published:
Bouncer injured by Oritsefemi play

Bouncer injured by Oritsefemi

(Press)
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Club Quilox has officially released a press statement on the altercation involving Oritsefemi at the club
.

play The injured bouncer (Press)

 

"At about 2am on Saturday, 13th of Nov. 2016, Oritsefemi came into Quilox without prior reservations or table bookings. Tables are allocated to customers who have made prior paid table bookings in advance of their arrival except such customer is a patron or member of the club.

However, Oritsefemi who did not fall into any of the categories above approached a patron's table-of-six and pleaded to be accommodated, with the understanding that other guests of the said patron were still been expected.

In a surprising turn of events, Oristsemi who was drinking from the patron's bottle attempted to sit 8 of his guests at the table, the surprised patron strongly rejected such effrontery and invited the bouncer guarding the floor to intervene.

The bouncer politely approached Oritsefemi and told him the patron's guests were still being expected, but Oristefemi, in a fit of unprovoked rage, slapped the bouncer then proceeded to break a glass in his hand and stabbing him in the eye.

The scene quickly became rowdy as other customers rushed to the table and confronted the artiste for his violent behaviour, our security team quickly stepped in to salvage the situation by carrying Oristefemi out of the club."

 

"Oristefemi faced by an enraged crowd outside and perhaps realising the gravity of his offence pretended to collapse. The artiste and the bouncer were subsequently rushed to a nearby hospital

The bouncer affected later pressed charges at Bar Beach police station, where Oritsefemi accepted his offence  and pleaded for mercy, he was granted bail at 12pm on the 13th of Nov. and advised  to report back to the station on Tues. 15th of Nov. 2016.

We were hesitant to release a press statement as several well-meaning people have attempted to intercede on behalf of the artiste, but after his malicious and grossly false account of the events that occurred, it is only fair that we defend the integrity and ethos of our organisation."

Pulse has reached out to Oritsefemi's rep, so far no word back.

Story developing.....

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.