Kim's feather-looking dress caught on fire from a candle during the CFDA Award show dinner in L.A
The dress Kim Kardashian wore to the 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards reportedly went up in flames on Monday night, June 1 but lucky for her, music producer Pharrell Williams and wife, Helen Lasichanh came to the rescue.
Feeling grateful after being saved, the expectant mother shared on her Instagram on Tuesday, June 2, ''Shout out to Pharrell and Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle and they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn."
The 34-year-old reality star turned heads with her see-through Proenza Schoeler get up while making her first red carpet appearance since announcing that she and Kanye West are expecting baby No. 2.