Pulse.ng logo
Go

Charlie Sheen Actor almost dies from food poisoning

Reports saythe actor's friend called the fire department directly instead of 911 to the house

  • Published: , Refreshed:
Charlie Sheen play

Charlie Sheen

(Reuters)
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

The paramedics were called to Charlie Sheen's house on Monday, June 8 after the actor was said to have a bad case of food poisoning.

Report says one of Sheen's people called the fire department directly and not 911 at around 11:00 PM Monday. There are still no explanations why they didn't call 911 directly, which by the way, automatically records the conversation.

Close sources to the former 'Two And A Half Men' star say it was nothing more than a really, really bad case of food poisoning and the actor was treated in his home and that he felt better later

TMZ reports that Charlie's doing fine.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.