The state Commandant of the Corps, Mr Phillip Ayuba, made the announcement on Friday in Minna in an interview.
The state Commandant of the Corps, Mr Phillip Ayuba, made the announcement on Friday in Minna in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
He said that five personnel would provide security in each of the 14 centres spread across the state.
He said that the corps would work with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to ensure security at the centres before and during the computer-based test.
Ayuba urged prospective candidates to be law abiding, adding that the NSCDC personnel would be professional in carrying out their mandate to ensure hitch-free examination.
He said that monitoring team had been constituted to monitor the conduct of the exercise in the state.
NAN reports that JAMB had registered 1.7 million students across the country to sit for the 2017 UTME computer-based test.
It is the highest figure in 39 years of the board’s existence.