Recall that the TV host revealed in her book, "On Becoming" that she lost her parents after a fire accident razed their house.
Recall that the TV host revealed in her book, "On Becoming" that she lost her parents after a fire accident razed their house caused by a gas leak when she was eight years old.
She visited the place for the first time since the incident happened today, December 15, 2016.
She wrote, "2 radio interviews, and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I've never been back there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myself I will only go once I have exhaled.
Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a child, my home and so much more." she wrote on Instagram.
According to her a gas explosion ended up killing her cousins, mum, dad and scaring her one year old brother.