Keeping the skin in top shape, giving them a glow and generally keeping them healthy and looking good needn't make you break the bank. Check out these three remedies for great skins
Keeping the skin in top shape, giving them a glow and generally keeping them healthy and looking good needn't make you break the bank.
There are as many home remedies; organic and more that benefit the skin just as much as packaged lotions and creams/topical creams do, the trick is to find out what suits your skin type, allergies, frequency of use amongst other factors.
These three remedies work good on most skin types and you're welcome to try them:
1. Potato Facial
-Soak potato in water for 10 mins
- Slice into thin pieces
- Scrub the face with these slices of potato
-Leave on for a few minutes and rinse
Skin is noticeably brighter and glows in after a few try.
2. Honey and Lemon Facial Mask
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and half tablespoon of oatmeal with a few drops of fresh lemon juice together to form a paste
- Apply the paste to well cleansed face
- Leave this on for about 15 mins then wash or wipe clean
Repeat up to 3 times in a week for fast results.
3. Aloe Vera-Eggs Anti-Aging Mask
Aloe Vera (Gel)
- Get the gel from Aloe Vera plant into a clean bowl
- Add egg white into the Aloe Vera gel and mix thoroughly together
- Apply to properly cleansed face
- Allow to dry and clean off
Do this often for youthful skin.
Catch a beauty tutorial below.