TV girl Salma Phillips gets dolled up in an Arabian makeup look and it's one to definitely try out.
The fast rising media girl had her 'Northern- isque' features emphasized with the flattering makeup look she wore gracefully wearing the clean beat with dramatic dark liner, nude lips and a little flush to her cheeks finished flawless and radiant.
The perfect Arabian make up is characterized by a very bold and clean lined eyeliner.
Achieve the looks in six easy steps:
1. Apply eye shadow primer all over the eyelids .
2. Apply a neutral eye shadow all over the eyelids as well.
3. On the outer corners of the lids, apply a dark brown eyeshadow and blend in towards the crease.
4. Using a black gel eyeliner and an angled brush create a thick winged liner on the eyelids close to the lash line .
5. With a black kohl pencil, Line the waterline making sure to extend the kohl liner to the lower lashes for that bold line, then join the lower liner to the top winged liner
6. Apply false eyelashes to enhance the eye look.
Would you rock the Arabian makeup look?
ALSO READ: 5 Beauty products you should never share
Photography -Mike Ofori
Model -Salma Phillips
Make Up - Oluchi Onuigbo
Stylist - Jowwy